This is just a really dope conversation. A discussion full of meaning. It's not so much an interview as it is a conversation. Claire and I open up to what we are working on and the challenges associated with them.
There are A LOT of good nuggets in here, including but not limited to:
- The challenge of being direct and vulnerable with family and lovers.
- Why triggers and trauma are a blessing.
- Why we create problems or anxiety because we’re addicted to the feeling.
- Understanding the reason our brain’s are pattern making machines and live subconsciously 95% of the time. It’s both beneficial and damaging.
- Living and growing through codependent relationships.
- Doing personal work is painful! It sucks sometimes and can actually make your life harder. But… why we think it’s necessary.
- How challenges are an opportunity for creative expression.
CHALLENGE: This week’s challenge is inspired by @iamwatrrr: each time you take a drink (water preferably), say one positive self affirmation. I am enough, I am powerful, I am loving, I am worthy of all that is coming my way, I am already successful, I am the light. Those are some examples.
Use the time you take a sip of a beverage, to remind yourself what you are and what you are becoming. You can take a sharpie and write it on your bottle. So each time you take a swig, you see that positive affirmation. The more you see it, the more you feel it.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Thank you!
Also, we have a couple spots left for our retreat in San Diego. Three days of growth and healing... on the beach! Click here for more information and to reserve your spot.